Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let me give you a piece of Dru, peace!

Hey!

(Horrible censorship from the man all up in here)

So that's my friend Ben posing by a poop he paid $100 (money went to charitable cause) to take in my toilet. It came out a) huge and b) more significantly, in the form of a dragon including crest and eyes. These are the sort of things that make me believe in other, much more powerful, things.

But this is actually about Dru. I met Dru 2,003 years after Christ was born, which seems like a long ass time for history to wait in between significant events, but that's besides the point, although the point about learning from history or being doomed to repeat is a valid one.

[meta analytical process transparency alert: I was trying to figure out if 2,003 was the right number so I asked Dru and my mutual friend Stephen for some help:

me: is AD after christs birth or death
Stephen:
after but it doesn't stand for after death it's like anno dominae
me: year of dominance, so when does it start, the years, after he is born or dies
Stephen: well year 1 AD, but it is all fucked up
me: this is a tough answer
Stephen: oh wait, born, it is born
me: haha
Stephen: but really they think he was born in like 6 BC now
me: that's a pretty technical claim to make at this point, i think the statute on updates closed at this point, unless they can unearth some video evidence
Stephen: i'm 100% with you on this, i want to be known for not caring about this?
me: is that a question?
Stephen: oh shit no
me: case closed

Oh, hello, so anyways, Dru and I met through our involvement with improv comedy, Dru always had more talent than me but one day he was passed out and I woke him up to get breakfast, he puked, we ate, then later he gave a speech to a lot of people, it's been a wild ride.

1 comment:

  1. http://themonstro.blogspot.com/2010/02/censorship-has-price-my-fury-and-wrath.html

    ReplyDelete